We would like to inform you that Cocktail 11.6 (High Sierra Edition) for users running macOS High Sierra 10.13 has been released.
Cocktail is a general purpose utility for macOS that lets you clean, repair and optimize your Mac. It is a powerful digital toolset that helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world get the most out of their computers every day. The application serves up a perfect mix of maintenance tools and tweaks, all accessible through a clean and easy to use interface.
Cocktail's features are arranged into five categories that helps you manage various aspects of your computer. It also comes with an automatic Pilot mode that allows you to simply press a button and relax, knowing that Cocktail will take care of the rest.
Here are the release notes for this version:
- Added ability to enforce critical (XProtect and Gatekeeper) security updates
- Added compatibility with macOS High Sierra 10.13.5
- Improvements on the "Perform essential system maintenance" procedure
- Improvements on the "Clear Internet caches" procedure
- Various improvements to Pilot
- New "Enforce Critical Security Updates" Automator action
- Many under-the-hood optimizations for faster and more reliable performance
Please notice that Cocktail (High Sierra Edition) requires macOS High Sierra 10.13 to run.
Cocktail (Sierra Edition) for mac OS 10.12, Cocktail (El Capitan) for OS X 10.11, Cocktail (Yosemite Edition) for OS X 10.10 and Cocktail (Mavericks Edition) for OS X 10.9 are available for download from our website
When unregistered, Cocktail runs in demo mode and will expire after the tenth launch. Cocktail is $19 for a Single User License or $39 for a Family License that covers up to five (5) computers.